Monday, September 20, 2010

My place; My rules; My toy

Used to study in living room, But ~~

Recently move back to my room and study because want to have a new environment to study

My bed
See the little toy at the right corner there? hehe


My study table
Cup of coffee a day, keep headache away~


My toys (from Michelle)




View from my room


While people is studying, other is busy calling...


This is my housemate

Juinness Liaw, 21 years old, single and available..

Call me if you are @#$%&*

=)

3 comments:

  1. available?? hahhah~~
    ms Yap yoke har ask me tis question in class b4~
    And, dun lie ya, i knw u r not studying thr,
    coz ur pc is on fb now~~ wahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. wat the du....!!!! :@
    i was calling my cousin that time la...
    she is going to study oversea...
    i concern ppl, ok???
    not like u...come in my room without knocking the door and permission oso...
    faster delete it la...

    nini: haha...yaya...i stil remember...:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. nini: i remember that too~~ ur answer very fast and u said no..

    Juinness: okay la~~

    ReplyDelete