Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Healthy food make me feel good~~

Hello, readers

Have your lunch or dinner already?

Feel annoying because do not know what to eat later?

Planning on diet right now?

Let me introduce my favour easy and healthy porridge to you.

A simple porridge make me fell healthy.

Carrot + potatoes + pumpkin = healthy!!!

1. Just cut all the ingredients into small piece (can cut your pumpkin into a little big piece)
Because later can taste the sweet  of pumpkin

2. Prepare your rice (wash it)

3. Put all the ingredients and rice together and pour in some water.

4. On gas and left it.

5. Done after 25 minutes

Here is the result..





Pumpkin is sweet and carrot is good for eyes..

Yummy...

Gonna enjoy my porridge right now..

Bye

Have a nice day ya..

No comments:

Post a Comment