Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cycling

Hello,readers...

Finally I am back... :)

Is September now,spring is coming... hoho..

Last Sunday went to cycling

And I really enjoy it.. ^^

This will become one of my weekend activities.. hoho..

Let me introduce my members...


From left hand side is Juinness, me , Megan, Jessica...

This is our SEXY back look... :)


On the way going to park..

Some animal (goose) in the park..



I am hungry (open your mouth)





My bike and I


Everyone is following each other...



Half way resting...

After few hours, we go back and rest...

Feel a bit pain on leg because too long did not cycling...

On the way back, we still taking photo...

Michelle and I (love love)


Our Sexy picture...


Everyone is posting... :)

Look at Michelle... (wah,wah)



And we again..







Every last picture...






Will upload more picture about cycling after this week because going to cycling again on this Saturday

Bye and good night

^^


2 comments:

  1. the black "duck" only occur in australia~ enjoy watching them~~ hahhaha~ ^^ tat 1 is not duck actually, is 鹅~ 哈哈哈哈XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...bcoz last night i am rushing writting this post. okay,i go change... jen

    ReplyDelete