Sunday, September 26, 2010

Marion Shopping centre

Went to Marion Shopping centre with Juinness and Michelle

My outfit of the day


All done, let's go to bus station and wait for bus..


After 40 minutes, we reach..

These are some of the dress that I try~~

No 1

No 2

No 3

Which one is nice??

If your answer is "all not nice".. haha...

Good, I like your answer because I did not buy those..

After 5pm, we rush back to Chinatown and had our dinner

Again, sit inside bus and wait for 40 minutes to go

Had dinner at House of pearl




Curry chicken with potatoes


Kangkong sambal


this one also fried with sambal


The service here is good, environment is also good, of course food also good..

Should try their pineapple fired rice next time...

Yummy~~

Attention, please take care yourself, do not let yourself get sick..

Friends in Malaysia, please drink more water (warm water not cold water)

Friends in Australia, please wear more if you think you need, do not think that now is spring so not need

wear more.. Please take care yourself because if you get sick at here..... =(

Drink more water or go buy honey mix with water and drink..

Take care guys...

4 comments:

  1. u look like warning me....sound like jz now...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... not warning u,,but is true some of my fiends are sick.. =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress is nice~~ u should buy it~~wahahhahXD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. but hor, is expensive..
    I can get other dress like that which cost me aud 10 only... =)

    ReplyDelete