Saturday, September 18, 2010

Malaysian Carnival 2010

Let go to Malaysian Carnival 2010 at Adelaide

But we are not taking bus or tram to go, we walk to Victoria Square

You okay with it??  

Come on, do not be lazy~~


From my apartment to Victoria Square only need around 10 - 15 minutes.

Let start our journey to Victoria Square



 


Almost reach... walk faster la!!



This is my friend, Megan

Too many thing to see and have to take picture because it is too beautiful..


Picture below is the church opposite Vitoria Square





     Finally, we reach... 

Welcome to Malaysian Carnival 2010


Lots of people waiting for buying food..



See the Adelaide words? I did not lie you, this happen in Adelaide~~


Beautiful girl and handsome guy are dancing






 


All the dance make my think of my secondary school in Malaysia

Really feel I am in Malaysia at the moment

After eat then I go back home~~

Sorry no picture about food




Take this picture when I walk back to my apartment


I like Adelaide's view

Is beautiful and peaceful, really enjoy it

Okay la, that's all for today..

Have a great holidays..





No comments:

Post a Comment