Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy holidays

Hey guys,

How are you doing?

My 2 weeks holiday is start from now,right now.. Yeah =)

People around me keep asking what is your plan, where are you going..

Guess how I answer it  ***

This is how I respond :" I will be staying in King William Street, Adelaide... "

=) 

No plan for this break because no $$ to travel and need to catch up my studies as well.

So, stay at house and start revision + doing assignment.


Lots of study need to catch up specially THE and FA3..  

October will be another busy month because four assignments need to finish..

So, our FA3,GE and THE lectures let us have another 1 week break..

So it means we have 3 weeks break.. AWESOME right?

I know some of my Malaysia friends just finish their holidays. Now, my turn  =)

                         Gonna wake up early and study during holidays

Mean that more coffee to drink

Recently drink lots of coffee

First cup is in the early morning before go to Uni, second cup in the afternoon if I am attending any seminar, third cup is during meeting with my committee   ={

Have to drink less because scared of my future baby is born with black skin..


Anyway, study hard; play hard; pray hard

Happy holidays to UniSA students

See you later




No comments:

Post a Comment