Friday, October 1, 2010

Your Big Day, Jen Jen Goh

1st of October

Mine big day

Yeah~~ Happy happy birthday to you, Jen Jen Goh   

21 years old,, woo~~    

That's mean can do anything without dad n mum permission 

I appreciate what my parent given me as my present

Thank for always support me no matter how bad I am

Yesterday skype with an old friends

First time skype with you, feel a bit weird and shy

Thanks for what you said because I will keep it as a present for myself

As what you suggest, I take it as serious

Because I want to go travel

If at the time I save enough money and you still there, I will go and look for you (DK Tan)

Today, my housemate for breakfast for me


yummy right

Thanks ya for the breakfast and hope you getting well soon..

See the small yellow paper beside?

She wrote : Po, happy birthday... and a small cartoon there (represent herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment