Tuesday, October 12, 2010

hello people

How's everything going, people?

I just finished my FA3 and Issues in accounting theory assignments   

And I didn't sleep for 2 days 

Because of rushing my assignment for last minute



Anyway, got few news want to update with you guys

1) I am planning to stay one more semester here, so need to discuss with my papa first.

2) Past few days, my mood is very down and thanks for the concern from Shu Yi and Vernon
Thanks for the text Shu Yi
And also my president, xie xie ni

3) Besides, I also need to say thanks for Juinness, Peng Peng (Michelle), Booby and Jessica
Do not be curious why your name is mention above.
Anyway, thanks for the talk, I really learn lots from it.
No matter how long our conversation are, at least, i found that what you guys said is true about me
And is the time to move on
So, I going to move forward

4) Thanks for D K Tan also
Your pengsan joke very funny
You make me laugh

5) And people around me keep asking me about my plan for future
How about you guys? any plan for future?
For me, I am still planning...
But finally I know what I want right now is study + play
I need to learn how to manage my time between play and study
I still learn how to manage so that I can have fun while studying

6) Thank for you also, uncle
I feel good and comfortable when I am talking with you
After talk with you, I getting know what I want in my future
Hope you feel the same too
" Do not marry with the one you can live with, marry the one you can't live without " you told me
Uhm, I really like this one

7) Thanks for those who help me before
"Because without you guys, I am nothing"
Specially my papa and mama                              
I love you guys, I appreciate what I have now
No matter how far I am, papa and mama still inside my heart

That all for today
Hope you guys have a lovely day



No comments:

Post a Comment