Thursday, October 21, 2010

I love SA

When you ask me how much I love SA

This will be my answer

I love South Australia

Yeah, although it is a small town

I love the crazy weather here

I love the night view here

I start to fall in love with this place

I like the freedom here

I love the mushroom here

I wish I would stay here

I enjoy my weekend here with my friends

That are lots of place, food and thing that I have not visit and try yet

This is the place that I wish to stay for my whole life

Night view from my apartment (picture above)

Glenelg view (picture above)

Taken from Victoria Square (picture above)

Can you see how beautiful South Australia is

All the picture is taken by me (include my blog picture which got my blog name there)


* I do not know what will going to happen in future* Maybe I will back to Malaysia soon or later

* But the true is, I did fall in love with SA

* I try my best to get you , if the result is not what I want, I will give up

* I never feel regret to fall in love you, because of SA, you bring me lots of nice memory

* If I really not mean to be here, I will keep smiling and move forward to my future


No comments:

Post a Comment