Monday, December 20, 2010

Kangaroo Island 2

Hello people

Continue my Kangaroo Island Trip

The next day, we went to beach and have fun together


My shy vic brother.. =)

Guess who is with me right now??

Finally we reached


How I wish I can stay here forever!!

Yeah!!!

Smile =)

Sorry people,
There are lots of picture taken while we are playing on beach
But I don't have those picture, is at my friend's camera..
Haven't collect from them
Sorry

Time to go back home
And cooking time 

As usual, people busy cooking
And I am busy taking picture
Feel like kampung girls and kampung boy, right?

Gambling

This is our best friends when we at home

Dinner time
Spaghetti


Our Chef for tonight

Nothing much to do after dinner
Some playing card
Some taking bath
Some sleep early

That's all for today


No comments:

Post a Comment