Monday, November 22, 2010

My first day working in South Australia

Hello

Today is my first day doing part time job as a waitress 

Erm.....

The experience was...

Tired, my leg is painful

Because need to keep standing

Last time do part time job as a sales girl

I can stand for 8 hours

And now, old already...

Only stand for 3 hours then feel tired

Hahaha

* Today when I am on my way to the restaurant

* Out of sudden, I remember the first time I went to primary school

* My dad was busy, so my mum were accompany me

* And only for the first day, my mum accompany me

* The next day, I went to school by myself

* Maybe I was train since young, so I do not always ask people to accompany me

* Sometimes, I like to be alone

* Sometimes, I do need friends to accompany me

Going to have a rest right now, people

See you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment